The “e2e Learner Experience”
Students develop self-confidence and critical thinking skills while fostering creative expression and collaboration in a fun environment with an engaging combination of lecture, hands-on exercises, small group activities, writing and discussion.
The “e2e Learner Experience” is structured to enable and empower ALL learners:
1) To gain an understanding of the value and purpose of education by teaching
students “how to learn.”
2) To be inspired to become independent learners (How to learn on their own?)
3) To be inspired to become lifetime learners in all things and strive to continue
learning as they mature in life.
4) To experience “educare to educere” in ALL life experiences
5) A holistic acquisition of a positive self-confidence, self-worth, and self
actualization available within the e2e learning experience